Software Training Simulations
LeanForward creates inspiring software training simulations that enable end users to achieve the desired level of competency more quickly than traditional instructor-led training. Our software training simulations are also far more effective than elearning programs that try to rely on static images to train end users.
Our superior computer-based Instructional Design, combined with the latest software training simulation tools and our extensive experience developing software training of all sorts, enables us to create engaging and interactive software training programs that are as effective as they are easy to use.
Common Software Application Pitfalls . . . Sound Familiar?
Software applications can’t increase productivity, reduce human error, increase compliance or improve quality if end users don’t understand how to use them. Unfortunately, many applications fail to deliver their full value because of easily avoided pitfalls. Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Difficultly coordinating training schedules and last minute conflicts cause key users to miss training.
- Train-the-trainer initiatives are not effective.
- No efficient way to train geographically-dispersed end users.
- Deployments are delayed because end users have not yet mastered the application.
- Overwhelmed by help desk calls after implementation.
- End user turnover undermines training efforts.
- End users complain because they don’t have access to just-in-time training.
LeanForward’s custom software training simulations can help your company avoid these common pitfalls and help implementations stay on time and on budget. Our software training solutions also provide an efficient means for ongoing training, whether it is for refresher training or to address end user turnover.
Make Sure Your Software Investment Pays Off
For a small fraction of what you’ve invested in the application, we can help ensure your organization’s investment pays off—providing end users with access to effective, application-specific software training anytime, anywhere.