Blended learning combines two or more training methods to address situations where no single training method alone will likely achieve the desired results. When designed and developed correctly, Blended Learning combines the best of multiple training methods—forming a powerful training solution much more potent than each individual training method alone.
At LeanForward, we often combine elearning with other learning methods such as instructor led training, on-the-job training, or even job aids—to ensure the training program achieves your learning objectives.
Blended Learning is On the Rise—Let LeanForward Help You Leverage It
There are no set rules when it comes to prescribing the perfect blend of learning methods—so we take into account your business objectives, training requirements, and technological capabilities, along with your targeted audience’s learning needs—creating comprehensive learning solutions with maximum results.
We will help you determine what training blend is most appropriate for your project by guiding you through key questions such as:
- What are your specific business objectives?
- What knowledge and/or skills do your learners need to achieve them?
- How are learners being trained now?
- What training resources do you have available?
- How much time can your organization dedicate to obtaining this knowledge?
- Do learners have access to or experience with instructional technology?
Whatever blend we design for you, LeanForward will be there every step of the way—developing the training components you need to help your learners and organization succeed.
Blended Learning Success Story
To help a client overcome its instructor-led training (ILT) challenges facing learners, we developed a comprehensive elearning program that:
- Served as an ILT prerequisite—ensuring learners came prepared for class and thereby making the most productive use of instructor time.
- Significantly reduced class time by delivering some content in advance.
- Allowed end users to tailor training to their own needs by focusing on topics relevant to them, progress through training at their own pace, and allow them to catch up on missed ILT classes.
LeanForward Blended Learning solution made this client’s overall training program more efficient and effective.
As a turn-key, full-service elearning firm, we provide the right people, with the right knowledge, at the right time—transferring critical knowledge from those who have it, to those who need it.